How the Drive Works?
Other articles in this category
Here's a closer look at how the Drive works:
- Accessing the Drive: You can access the Drive from the side navigation menu in Writerly. Once you're in the Drive, you can use the tabs at the top of the page to access your files, folders, and other content.
- Accessing Templates (coming soon): You can access Templates by clicking on the "Templates" tab in the Drive. This will take you to the template page, where you can choose from a variety of Templates, including ones you have created and ones that have been shared with you.
- Creating folders (coming soon): You can create folders in the Drive to keep your files organized. To create a new folder, simply click on the "New Folder" button and give it a name. You can then drag and drop files into the folder to keep them organized.
- Marking files as favorites (coming soon): To quickly access important files, you can mark them as favorites by clicking on the star symbol next to the file. These files will then appear in the Favorites tab for easy access.
- Sharing files internally (coming soon): To share a file using Writerly, select the "Drive" tab from the side navigation menu, choose the file you want to share, click on the "Share" button located on the file, and a new window will appear allowing you to choose which team members you want to share the file with. Finally, click the "Share" button to share the file, and Writerly will create copies of the file and send one to each team member you selected.
- Deleting files: To delete a file, you need to click on the three-dot expandable button next to the file, and then select "Delete". This will move the file to the Trash tab, where you can recover it if necessary or permanently delete it.
- Filtering content (coming soon): In any of the tabs in the Drive, you can use the filter feature to search for specific content. This can be useful when you have a large number of files or folders and need to find something quickly.
Drive is a powerful tool for managing your creations in Writerly. By using folders, favorites, sharing features, Templates, and filtering options, you can keep your work organized and collaborate with others effectively. The Drive is an essential feature for anyone who uses Writerly regularly, and it makes the writing process faster and more efficient.